Anne E. Henderson
Anne Henderson is a civil litigation associate.
After law school, Anne served sequential terms as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Candy W. Dale and the Hon. B. Lynn Winmill of the U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho. She also worked as an adjunct professor, teaching Civil Procedure to first year law students, at the University of Idaho College of Law.
Anne graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2017. During law school, Anne served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Idaho Law Review and worked for two years as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing courses. Anne was a member of the National Moot Court Team and earned the distinction of the Best Overall Advocate in the McNichols Moot Court Competition. While in law school, Anne also worked for two years as an intern and contract employee for the Nez Perce Tribe Office of Legal Counsel and as a summer law clerk to the Hon. Cynthia Meyer of Idaho’s First Judicial District.
Outside of work, Anne enjoys spending time with her partner, family, and friends. She also is an avid home chef, and gets out into Idaho’s wilderness and open spaces as much as possible.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Idaho Women Lawyers, Board of Directors (2019 to present)
- Access to Justice Idaho, Leadership Committee; A2J FUND Run Committee (2018 to present)
- Federal Bar Association, Law Student Mentor (2017 to present)
- B. Lynn Winmill, U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho, 2019 – 2020
- Candy W. Dale, U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho, 2017 – 2019
- On the Bench and Before the Bar: Diversity as a Core Value, The Advocate, Vol. 62, No. 2, February 2019 (Co-authored with the Hon. Candy W. Dale; Best Article Award, 2019).
- Lewis and Clark College, B.A.
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
- Idaho State Courts
- Idaho State Bar Association (2017 to present)
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho