Our accomplishments speak volumes. Turn up your speakers, but not too loud. We have lots.
DUKE EVETT LAWYERS'
- Keely's passions include raising four teenagers and trying to make the perfect surf wake for them on Payette Lake.
- Josh enjoys hitting the world's greatest museums with his wife and son; four day elk hunting excursions with his friend, Todd; and watching his favorite soccer club, The Arsenal.
- Molly has run competitively for the better part of her life. In fact, she ran cross country at the University of Portland and in 2017, was the first-place finisher on the women’s side of the Race to Robie Creek with a time of 1:33:20.6, nearly three minutes ahead of the next fastest competitor.
- In her spare time, Emma enjoys running in the foothills, reading fiction, and taking her son James to the park.
- Mal loves being a lawyer, but he also loves his mountain bike and playing with his pup, Mowgli.
- Savannah likes to take long road trips, read thriller fiction novels, and spend time with family. In the summer you can find her anywhere near water; in the fall and winter she's either on the mountain skiing or inside watching college/pro football.
- Marissa enjoys going to hot yoga at least once a week, cooking new recipes, taking her camper all around Idaho, and traveling to new places! She also is a Pro Bono attorney with the 4th Judicial District CASA Program and is on the Idaho Women Lawyers Retreat Planning Committee.
- Mitchell mostly enjoys spending time with family and friends; he pounces anytime he gets a chance to go hiking/camping; he enjoys playing in league sports such as basketball and softball; and he relishes the opportunity to work in the yard.