Madison E. Basterrechea
Madison E. Basterrechea graduated magna cum laude from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2021. During law school, Madison was a member of the Idaho Law Review and served as a Symposium Editor. After graduation, Madison worked as a law clerk for Judge David W. Gratton of the Idaho Court of Appeals prior to joining Duke Evett.
Like every Idaho native, Madison enjoys outdoor activities such as camping, lake time, and skiing.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Idaho State Bar, Litigation Section
- Idaho State Bar, Young Lawyers Section
- Non-Criminal Behavior: Why Idaho’s Domestic Violence Laws are Inaccurate and Inefficient, 57 Idaho L. Rev. 193 (2021).
- The College of Idaho, B.A., cum laude (2014)
- Boise State University, Masters in Social Work (2016)
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2021)
- Idaho State Courts
- Idaho State Bar Association
- S. District Court, District of Idaho – Pending